We forget to take a breath and relish the ordinary things that make life special.
“Stop and smell the roses” may be an over-used saying, but it’s oh so true!
For this week’s Lucky Seven, here are:
7 Things to Savor!
1. The fragrance that hits you the moment you open the door to a bakery.
2. That first bit of writing in a brand new notebook.
3. A beautifully wrapped gift.
4. Dinner out with enough leftover for the next day’s lunch!
5. Pouring tea from a teapot.
6. Hearing the rain as you snuggle under the covers.
7. A small bouquet of flowers in a pretty little vase.
It would be fun to turn this into a growing list – something we can all refer to whenever we want. I’ll make a button for it in the sidebar – similar to our “recipe box”! 😀