Martha’s not the only one with a list of “good things”! 😉 Here are a few of my choices. . .
1. Curling up with a brand new magazine
2. An after-dinner cup of tea with my guy
3. Browsing the aisles of a craft store
4. Pumpkin pie
5. Going out for breakfast on a Saturday!
What has you saying: “It’s a good thing?” 😉
Being able to nap any time of the day. Craft a few hours. Nap a few hours. Being retired… It’s a good thing!!
1. Being home alone with no one here, not even the dogs. Ahhh, quiet.
2. The first morning cup of coffee.
3. Looking at the house from the street, when all is dark and we just put up the Christmas Lights. A tie for 3 is all lights off in the living room with only the glow of the Christmas Tree illuminating the room.
4. Playing with Jack, my Box-a-dor.
5. Shopping for Beads
Ooohhh YES, Carol! The Christmas lights when all else is dark!
Wonderful list!!! 😀
Donna, you are a lucky Gal – THAT is definitely a good thing!
Some day . . . I can’t wait! 🙂
Oh yes, the glow of the Christmas tree when all the other lights are off! I also love a crisp fall day and the smell of a fire in the fireplace, even if it’s not my own! AND SNOW! SNOW IS A GOOD THING!!! And candy apples, and pumpkin picking, and Christmas carols, and cookies baking, DID I SAY SNOW…AND ICE TOO, I love EVERYTHING FALL AND WINTER!!!! It’s September…I’m such a happy camper! Hugs, Paulette
That I entered that contest! I’m referring to the one where I won the garden party earrings from your site! I love them.