In the spirit of some holiday fun, here are:
Crystal’s Top 5 Things to Love About Thanksgiving
1. The incredible aroma wafting through the house as the meal is prepared!
2. Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade – so comforting to have it on in the background while bustling in the kitchen. It’s been part of Thanksgiving in my home since I was a little kid!
3. Pumpkin Pie!!!!! In general, I could live without desserts if I had to. Sure, I like them, but it’s the main part of any meal that I enjoy most. However, I am CRAZY about Pumpkin Pie!
4. It’s a long weekend! (Hope it is for you, too.)
5. Leftovers! Is there anything better than a turkey sandwich the day after Thanksgiving? Well, maybe a turkey sandwich that’s made with a little stuffing and cranberry sauce!
See you on Monday!