Yesterday, I visited Jenny’s blog and read a series of questions that she had been tagged to answer.
She invited her readers to do the same so I snagged a few of them (7 to be exact!) for this week’s Lucky Seven. 🙂
1. What bad habit are you having a hard time breaking? Without a doubt, getting to bed at a decent hour. I’ve forever been a bit of a night owl, but these days I am always trying to finish “just one more thing” before I call it a day. Then I am so tired, I have no chance of seeing the sunrise.
2. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made?
Ok, I know it sounds corny, but my best decision ever was to say, “I do” to Sir Beads. I can’t imagine that there’s anyone out there who could have been a more loving, giving, or understanding partner for me. He has truly made my life complete.
3. What’s your favorite place for daydreaming?
Hmmm, I suppose it would be in my chair in the living room. I have a lamp-table there and a little magazine rack where I keep various craft books and other fun things that I want to read. I also have a knitting/craft bag nearby and it’s always filled with a few ongoing projects. I love to grab an hour or two in the evening and curl up there to just relax, dream, and maybe plan a project.
4. When do you feel most confident?
I think feeling confident equals feeling comfortable, and feeling comfortable is a state of mind. If you believe things will go well, there’s a much better chance they will. Of course, I have lots of moments when I don’t feel the least bit confident, but I’m most confident when I’m doing something I’ve done many times before – whether it’s cooking a particular meal, or doing a favorite craft, or chatting with someone who knows me well.
5. How long could you go without talking?
(You’re probably thinking, Not very long, Crystal!) 😉
Well . . . although I’ve never been accused of being shy, I can be quietly content for hours at a time. Really! Lol
6. What makes you mad without fail?
Rudeness. There seems to be so much of it out there. We all have stress in our lives. But if we’re having a bad day, I think it’s important to make every effort not to add to the stress of others by taking it out on them!
7. Best way to wrap your guy around your little finger?
Now you don’t expect me to talk about that on a blog, do you? 😉
As always, I’d love to hear your answers to any or all of these questions in your comments!