The other day, Carol listed 10 truthful things about herself on her blog, and invited her readers to play along!
It sounded like fun, so here are mine. 🙂
(List yours too, if you like!)
10 truthful things about me . . .
1. When I was young, I wanted to grow up to be a teacher.
2. I am still absolutely crazy about my wonderful, smart, funny, and handsome husband after 37 years! We were toddlers when we married.
OK, the toddler part is not true. 😉
3. The first thing I do when I get home is put on my slippers!
4. My first “real” job (besides babysitting) was a summer job as a waitress. I was 15 years old and I rode my bike to work. It was 4 miles each way.
5. I wish I could play the piano.
6. I love to make things and have learned many different crafts. It’s so relaxing and there’s nothing more rewarding than having something pretty to show for your time. Spend an hour on laundry and the hamper is full immediately, it seems. But, spend an hour beading – and you have a bracelet!
7. I hate olives of any kind.
8. I love the internet. It’s like having a library in your home 24/7
9. I make a good hamburger. The chef at the restaurant where I worked as a kid taught me how to cook one. Since then, people have always remarked about how very good my hamburgers are. I think the secret is knowing the precise moment to take it off the heat – so that it’s cooked, but still juicy.
10. I love reading all of the sweet and funny comments that are left on my blog. My readers are the best!