We’re overdue for another installment of Lucky 7!
In the spirit of taking time to stop and enjoy the little moments during the rush of the holiday season, I’ve gathered some words of wisdom with a Christmas theme.
Hope you enjoy them! Which one do you like best? 😉
7 Lovely Christmas Quotes
1. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~ Burton Hillis
2. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
~ Norman Vincent Peale
3. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
~ Hamilton Wright Mabi
4. The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect! ~ Charles N. Barnard
5. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
~ Harlan Miller
6. Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
~ Oren Arnold
7. Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more.
~ Dr. Seuss (from ‘How The Grinch Stole Christmas’.)