Do you remember when Trivial Pursuit first came on the scene?
We used to play frequently and, as it turned out, I was pretty good at it.
In fact, my family loved to tease that I must be “secretly studying the questions ahead of time”, LOL!
This edition of Lucky Seven features 7 Bits of Trivia
And I swear I only knew #2 and #4, before today. 😉
1. Every time you lick a stamp, you’re consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
2. The phrase “sleep tight” is based on the fact that early mattresses were filled with straw and held up with rope, which was firmly stretched across the bed frame. A tight sleep was a comfortable sleep.
3. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
4. The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law, which stated that you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
5. A group of frogs is called an army. A group of rhinos is called a crash. A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
6.111,111,111 x 111,111,111=12,345,678,987,654,321
7. Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
Do you have a favorite game?
Or maybe another bit of trivia to share with us? 😉