It’s time for another edition of Lucky Seven! 😀
This week, I have . . .
7 Little Known Facts!
1. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
2. The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life”.
3. Married men revealed that they change their underwear twice as often as single men.
4. If you were to spell out numbers in words – one, two, three, etc., how far would you have to go until you would find the letter “A”? — One thousand!
5. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers have in common? — All were invented by women.
6. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
7. 40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet.
I‘ll bet you know a bit of trivia that would dazzle us!
Won’t you share it? 😉